Pool Deck Renovation Services for Port St Lucie Residents
Changing your entire pool area is never a bad idea if you can afford it. Maybe you got a new property and this is part of the areas you have to renovate so it suits your taste. Some repairs and damage to be handled can be included in the equation. If you are planning to go over pool deck renovation for any of these reasons or any other, focus on having qualified experts for it. SoFlo Pool Decks and Pavers of Port St. Lucie is the company for every part of the process.
We have been working in the industry for over 20 years and can assure you our services are the best. This is thanks to how we have equipped and trained our contractors. Each one of them is able to deliver stunning results regardless of the solution or project.
We know that pool deck renovation can be overwhelming due to all the steps involved in this type of project. You have to constantly think about the repairs, maintenance, what you will remove or not, and the list goes on. It can take a lot of time to determine how you will renovate the deck alone. Then, planning and focusing on performing the service are different.
What our team does for you focus on one step at a time… while we are focusing on all of them. We want to know about your ideas for the pool deck and how we can help. This way, you will be able to get a specific map from our team. we will focus on how we can improve your space the most but we also need to know the needs around it.
What does this mean? We understand it can be a bit confusing. Therefore, allow us to simplify the process of how we can work with this renovation:
- You always take the first step. Call or email our team. you can use our contact form to reach out.
- Let us know if you want a pool deck renovation. If you can give us details about your pool area and how large it is, even better.
- We want to schedule a visit to your property. This allows us to inspect the space and see the deck ourselves. We want to determine if any repairs and additional services or steps are needed for the renovation.
- Let us know what you want for it. do you plan to add some features? Maybe change the entire design? Or do you want to work on a full makeover with the space?
- Once you are all done with your preferences and what you absolutely want, we focus on the needs. we want to find a balance between what you want and what cannot be excluded if you want your space to be safe.
- Our team will give you the estimate around the design and plan. Usually, we come up with multiple options or adapt the one you get so it fits your budget. You can also make any changes anytime.
- You must approve the estimate and project. For this, take your time. we will be here the next few days or if you need more time to think about it.
- We would love to work on your project and when we do, we prioritize repairs, cleaning, and everything else over the aesthetical part.
How Much Can You Do During Renovations?
Anything you want. You may be thinking about destroying the entire pool deck, maybe you want a new design. Resurfacing everything, adding new features, and more. We can be there to focus on building a brand-new pool deck if you want.
But if you want to be small about it and only get some changes done, this can be done as well. You don’t have to be pressured about what you are doing or not. Renovations vary in scale and you may want a massive change or a small one.
If you are asking because you are confused about what the renovations can include, the list is quite long:
- Pool deck repairs and maintenance.
- Pool deck resurfacing.
- Building new features and elements to enhance the space.
- Adding some systems or connections.
- Working on destroying the entire deck and building a new one.
- You can have some cracks handled and some small-scale changes such as adding a fountain or getting rid of old features.
We are here to accommodate your needs and requests. Thus, don’t hesitate to ask us if something is possible or not. If it isn’t, we will always let you know. This way, you can relax and go for another option. or if we know it isn’t possible, we will bring the solution or alternative to your door.
Allow us to be there for every step and not only in working with the project alone.
Are Pool Deck Renovations Expensive?
Just like we have mentioned so far, it depends. How massive is your renovation? Do you need resurfacing? Or only some repairs and features? It is hard setting an average or budget for this renovation unless you have an idea of what you want. From there, we will give you an estimate you can work with.
Everything varies based on the design and what you want to get for your space. in most cases, it can be a hassle trying to figure out the price. This is why we consider visits and estimates so crucial before you make a decision. You will be more comfortable and can even adapt the plan to reduce costs.
We are here to ensure you get access to a comfortable process. Thus, focus on contacting us and having our team get back to you. We will answer your questions and give you a quote after the visit. If you don’t want us to or cannot allow us to visit, we can give you an estimate with detailed information you should provide.
Overall, renovations will be expensive if they involve everything: pool deck resurfacing, features, and more.